Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tommorow.

omg, been long since I updated, busy with trainings this day, returning home late, did homeworks and slept almost immediately. Monday was the day, everyone hates. Well kinda, school reopened, new principal,vp,teachers and school rules, got caught for hair, and was sent out of school to get a haircut with WC and return again, what a first day. Nevermind, got into my first aircon room and lessons continued after next few days. Trainings as usual till 8pm+.

Today was the weigh in day, alot of strong ginnas at the WFS waiting thier turn to have a medical check and weigh in, weighed myself in at 50kg, just nice. omg spandex suit looks really gay on me, tommorow will be taking part in the Youth Commonwealth Championships, so won't go to school for a day or two. Wish me luck okay, may not win but I need the experience! D: First time representing Singapore in such competitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment