Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Teeehee


K la, kinda trying out my falling omoplata on the bigass 80kg Sean.
Kinda fail, but still it works, gotta improve on grappling.


Slightly "soft" Gogoplata (ShinChoke) from Guard attempt.

Nothing much to update, so just post this video for fun, for me to touch up if I grapple in future too, Yes, I do still suck in grappling and control, so bear me k ): . School on Monday, normal school day, PoA remedial after school, kinda get the hang of it already, due to full attention in class with stupid distractions -__- . After school, went training as usual, warmup and drills then did half an hour of live with some breaks in between, partnered with Kaijun and omg I swear he's getting heavier and heavier, harder for me. Managed to pull a arm throw where Coach Chung is impressed and gave a 3point HAHA. Once, he was lifting me up and accidentally buang his dick onto my leg, reacting in pain, he accidentally flipped me to the ground, 1.5m drop. Super pain I swear, slight only luckily then recovered. Super tired, went home, chat and slept. Today nothing much, Maths remedial, anyone want to study together @ library or whatsoever? Really need study buddies and need to buck up on Maths and Science, did Physic today, quite okay okay, since I studied a few. Maths test on Thursday, gonna buang I think, really really afraid of Maths ): Okay, update tommorow. PE tommorow, hope it doesn't turn up like the same old boring exercises again.

No comments:

Post a Comment