Saturday, January 30, 2010

SAVE ME NOW.

Alright, nothing, nothing and boring. Phone got confiscated halfway calling Dad, thought it was some emergency call,but ne'way, got back my phone later after explaining and calling my Dad -_-. went for CCA after school, helping out and kinda slacking around, passing out soon also, can concentrate on studies already. Trainings @ night, so sorry for the slow updates!

Today, went for training again, got the new shirt, started training, only Damien, Jerald (?) and me was there, bagworks, pad works and 30 continous kicks, which really drained everything outttta me. Ohmygod, phone also went out of money, topped out soon after. Rest before sparring, Bia was asking me if I'm up for sparring competition few months later, of course I am la LOL. Then went for light sparring with the others, boom pow ouch. Then went home, tommorow meeting Jeremey and Marcus to watch the FWA National Muaythai Tournaments @ the new gym @ East Coast. Gonna be a packed and great fights, will be finding Bia and the rest too, and root for senior Vincent, Jiayou to him and all the other fighters. Make your gym proud HAHAH! Blogsong changed to Hero - Skillet, kickass inspiration song and video!

No comments:

Post a Comment