Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Refresh.

Back to blogger now, more easy and for some of them who wants to tag >.>. Don't forget to relink too. So errrrrp, was playing Maple for the fun of it, the new class. So nothing much,training tommorow and Saturday. So tired nowadays, been itching for DotA, but don't know where they all went to. Monday outing to Sim's house to play his PS3 again, Tekken tournament HAHA. Ann, James, Gerald, Charisse will be going too I guess,watching Mulan after his house trip and then maybe LAN.Seriously broke already, I need my money to get my new gloves omg. That's all for now, maybe update later.Random video to add up to the post.



Posted this many many many times, but hell yeah.
One hella of a great movie,
training scene from Never Back Down.
Never fails to inspire me
to train harder and so on,
music is False Pretense by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

if you were to ask. Cyou sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment