Monday, December 21, 2009

Busy busy. Upcoming schedule many many.Tommorow till X'mas - Training training training .__. Need to work out more in the early morning especially skipping, cannot slack at home play HoN already, must go back to intensive training like the month before /red.

And homygawd, my third helix piercing dropped, now the hole closed already.
Okay, quite good, the third one doesn't look nice and out of place actually. ose got one super big pimple, and after the sparring round, it got swelled and now bleed easily if I accidentally used the tower to wipe my face omg.
sick. DotA-ing with Dan,Sean and JH now. Update later.

K end off with a random video of one of my favourite legend k?
Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell, grant me his punching power and monstrous chin please :(


No comments:

Post a Comment