Tuesday, December 29, 2009

R.I.P

NCC training for secondary one orientation recruitment drive on Monday, went to school early, so long no meet the NCC guys liao, missed them alot, but none change LOL. Under Hakim S for drills section, with Hakim M/Haresh and Syafiq and somemore. Finish already went to FWA for wrestling training. Did headlock this time round, and more live wrestling, Natasha don't look like 15 at all, I swear. Mopped the cage and went home, went to cut my hair totally, now super short, double sidetails got cut off ): Goodbye tails. Been growing for months ): DotA-ed then went to read up some stuffs, tommorow training again, more live this time round. Added in Dear God by A7X to tribute, listen to it, super nice.

R.I.P Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan, Always remembered as one of the best drummers, Avenged Sevenfold and all the fans out there, including me, will always miss you. Afterlife,bro.

Tag replies here. Lazy to go to cbox also LOL.

-Valen
Visit and tag more then! If that can keep you free from irritations in reallife (like just now dotA game), thats good LOL. No, I will not do that, I'm not a twitter ok! Cheers to you to, erm some martial arts thingy AHHAHAHA.


-Levi
Of course, pro AP don't need boots, if don't have me, you all cannot force staff your favourite hen into the fountain _l_ ):

No comments:

Post a Comment