Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ohh, we're halfway there.

So, didn't went to school today, suey like hell, suey dao laosai (diarherro,LITERALLY LOL) And someway halfway, leg cramped, was in pain like hell lah, then Dad don't want me to go to school, stay at home rest, due to that stupid ankle I got .__.

So, around noon, prepared, hoping my ankle won't cock up again with that tight bandage, still pain but managed lah, HENRY WHAT, NEVER SAY DIE HAHA. So got to knew my Geog, somehow got the highest ,24/25 LOL. Walking around with a bandage is sickening okay, cheered and screamed like mad for my classmates, see they race already very nervous, thinking "ohhell,how am gonna run with this mr.ankle -___- "

Was in the heat number 3 for 400m race, along with Shasi, Farhan, Wei Sheng and Desmond. Ran and ran, due to the support, managed to ignore the pain feeling, I was freaking leading the race, till my ankle COCK UP AGAIN LOL, and I managed to get to third, which is very good, how I swear, I could've gotten first anytime if not for my ankle -__-, most agreed LOL.

Our class got first for the 8x50, it was seriously damn fast lah, kudos to them,really! (Sukhvinder,Elyna,Aloysius,Syauqina,Joey,Aman,Ridhuan!) Also kudos to the other runners (Dehan,Junwei,Hakim,Amarjit and the rest if I've forgotten)

Next was the 1500m race, started out badly, still cannot tahan the pain, then managed a smooth pace, wanted to run with Kitson, but he was way too far behind, HAHA, managed to get into Top 10, that was like, really lucky or something with that ankle lah LOL. Another thing, don't know which girl ah, laijiaxin, yesterday was like "omg i cannot run lah, sure last", today ran, saw her running stride, was on the verge of bursting out into laughter with Dehan, and she got first LOL, toldya you could do it, congrats, Kitson will be damn proud HAHAHA.

Went home soon afterwards, using facebook and watching UMAC later on, catch it on ESPN! I WANNA FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ): 48KG! Looking way too forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment