Thursday, March 18, 2010

hm, starting from tuesday, chinese remedial lessons, ended already went to hgmall to do some stuffs. Went for training afterwards, shag but still yeah. Wednesday was quite a free day, coach Sergei returned and training later that night, tiring as usual.

Thursday(today) went to school, English oral, did really well I guessed, also will not be attending the workshop tommorow due to restriction and Olevels, my bad. Wouldn't be the main participant but the sub :o, so after school, went to Hougang Mall to collect my lenses, skipped training today due to fever and runny nose, another reason i couldn't attend tommorow's yogworkshop too ;/, well nevermind, guess I will need to concentrate on O's! Good luck to Kester, make singapore proud HAHA. omgomg, I want to go near to my goal, representing as a nakmuay for Singapore in the SEAgames, must.work.hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment