Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday today, Emaths common test tommorow, not gonna do well I guess, as usual.
Sports Heat on Tuesday, running both 400m and 1500m events on the same day, wtffff, both event got good runners and Hanurdeen, which is GG LAH.

So thursday, went for wrestling training, trained up with 2 newcomers, and then played soccer, team consisting me, kester and the two coach, we thrashed them LOL. Friday, nothing much, NCC, walked around with Hakim, eat chicken rice, thanks Jingda and then went home. Saturday went for training, before that, went to Queensway shopping center, long time no go there already. Located Newton sports store and signed up for the 25km Passionrun, off to training later on, jogged around the field, and Bert is back! YAY! One more trainer to help on, told Bia my weight for the future fights, pad works,bagworks and light sparring. After that went home, bought Mcdonald, stayed up till 12+, Chelsea lost to Mancity AHHAHA, Bridge never shook Terry's hands.

Ah well, couldnt find my thumbdrive, needa redo the research thingy, presenting English project tommorow I guess, and trainings, wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment