Sunday, February 21, 2010




Omg, I remembered this, very disappointing results, but managed to hold on
for rounds, getting only pinned once, HAHAHA still remembered. A very great experience, Including the Marno vs Justin fight, a superb 5 point throw from Marno of South Africa, and of course the other matches. Alright, watching UFC 110 live stream now, my Crocop won the fight via a elbow to Anthony head, causing deep cut and TKO. Joe Daddy Stevenson lost though, great fight put of by Joe and George, Keith Jardine got KO-ed.. again. Looking forward to the next match coming up, MINOTAURO VS CAIN VELASQUE.

So still feeling sore after yesterday, tommorow school day, and wrestling training, I wanna get hold of the crossover // bowarrow turnover pin. And also my strikings, I tend to back off too much, need to get more on the inside, where I could utilize my favourite hooks ):

Ohez, playing back HoN for the time being, lack of games to destress, so yeah. Heroes of Newerth, some of the ppfers played back too, so add us (x
Drigorin - Me
Dragonus - Ye Xiang
Eternal Wing - AtsukiIchiro

No comments:

Post a Comment